The Network | No. 1 - 9 June 2010
In this issue of The Network:
- Commission plans cuts in Framework red tape
- Making good use of scarce resources
- A science and technology counselor for the African Union?
- Europe and Africa to create science policy dialogue
- International collaboration is a real challenge for South Africa
- Turkey hosts networking event in socio-economic sciences and humanities
- Improving information and communication technology research links
- Science with Africa conference in Addis Ababa
- African Union issues call for scientific awards
- European satellite navigation competition
- Marie Curie international incoming fellowships
- Particle physics in France
- Economist visitors programme
- IRD presence in Africa
- International Geoscience Educators Organisation
- UK Conference of Science Journalists
- Finland hosts Euro-Africa Cooperation Forum on ICT Research
- Greece hosts conference on international cooperation
*This newsletter was published by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to email@example.com. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.