The Network | No. 4 - July 2010
In this issue of The Network:
- New funding instrument for European universities?
- First overview of social science research in a decade
- Critical time for agricultural statistics
- New mathematics teaching centres
- Food and agriculture session
- Uganda seeks to improve public understanding of science
- Germany and Egypt promote collaborative research
- Kenya seeks to improve food security
- Drug discovery initiative issues call for centres of excellence
- European science foundation and research councils plan merger
- European Research Organisation update
- Does science need this new lobby?
- Big science steps up advice for EU policymakers
*This newsletter was published by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net. Contact email@example.com
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.