The Network | No. 5 - August 2010
In this issue of The Network:
- Africa Call 2010 awardees announced
- PhD to tackle international problems
- Ghana completes review of science policy
- Research into neglected diseases in Africa
- Space sciences meeting
- Euro-Africa Cooperation Forum
- ICT matchmaking
- South African and German joint research
- Medium-size mission opportunity
- "Bringing universities together"
- Commission rejects ministers' Iter plan
- Innovation vs research
- Towards a code for science
*This newsletter was published by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to email@example.com. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.