The Network | No. 10 - November 2010
In this issue of The Network:
- Commercialisation of higher education may be costly for research
- European universities prepare for hard times
- European and South African researchers collaborate on science and development
- Harnessing the power of lasers for Africa's development
- Conference to assess impact of population policies on economic growth
- Social scientists invited to submit abstracts
- Applications now open for European Union staff exchange scheme
- Turkey's leading agency for research
*This newsletter was published by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to email@example.com. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.