The Network | No. 11 - May 2011
In this issue of The Network:
- AU initiative helps to develop capacities of universities
- Three Pan African University campuses to open this year
- Pan African University focus: Kenya
- Pan African University focus: Nigeria.
- Kenya hosts review of Pan African University curriculum
- CAAST-Net and SADC Secretariat propose a solar energy symposium
- African Institute of Mathematical Sciences meets in Paris
- Short-term engineering and accounting fellowships
- SADC leading the pack
- West Africa wakes up to the threat of sleeping sickness
- FP6 funded project promotes Euro-Africa collaboration on wild bean
- Minister's forum for science and technology for East Africa
*This newsletter was published by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net. Contact email@example.com
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.