The Network | No. 12 - July 2011
In this issue of The Network:
- Evaluating the impact of health R&D
- Science forum launched for African parliamentarians
- Connecting African and European researchers by internet
- ASTII: three countries surpass AU targets for R&D
- Commonwealth summer school in Cameroon
- African Union to honour African scientists
- Mobility grants for German and Egyptian researchers
- Pan African University becoming a reality
- DRC mathematician to head statistics body
- Cape Verde among new members of science survey
*This newsletter was published by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net. Contact email@example.com
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.