Ethiopia to Host African Food and Nutrition Forum
According to the event’s announcement, topics on the agenda include:
- Improving nutrition and health in Africa: Achievements, challenges, and opportunities of the MDGs
- Food and nutrition security initiatives, strategies, and policies in the post-MDG era
- Food and nutrition security in the face of climate change
- Agriculture and food safety
- Scientific innovation for sustainable food production, improved nutrition, and health
- Gender-focused muti-sectoral and integrated nutrition strategies
- Scaling-up nutrition: linking scientific evidence to implementation to tackle programmatic challenges
Registration for this event is currently open.
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to email@example.com. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.