CAAST-Net Plus Workshop With Science Academies
The workshop will take place directly after the Network of African Science Academies’ (NASAC) general assembly on 9 November 2016.
"This CAAST-Net Plus event will offer a platform through which mechanisms of dialogue between policy-makers and science academies can be instituted to support the Africa-EU High Level Policy Dialogue on science, technology and innovation, as well as the implementation of the research and innovation Roadmap on Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture," the draft concept note says.
- Report and Recommendations: CAAST-Net Plus Workshop with Africa’s Regional Economic Communities, Science Academies and the ERAfrica Initative
- The African Regional Economic Communities and Africa-EU STI Cooperation: Report and Recommendations from a CAAST-Net Plus Workshop
- HLPD Approves Partnership Roadmap
- Roadmap Towards a Jointly Funded EU-Africa Research and Innovation Partnership on Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture
- Findings and Recommendations for Decision-makers from the First CAAST-Net Plus Stakeholder Forum
This event is an open workshop. However, interested participants should RSVP to the organisers by writing to Neo.Mofokeng[at]dst.gov.za as space is limited.
Preference will be given to those who have expertise in the workshop’s topic and can contribute towards the workshop’s objectives.
Regrettably, CAAST-Net Plus cannot meet the cost of delegate participation.
This content was produced by *Research Africa for CAAST-Net Plus. To report an error, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us, go to www.researchresearch.com/africa.
Disclaimer: CAAST-Net Plus is funded by the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n0 311806. This document reflects only the authors’ views and the European Union cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.