Panel Discussion on the Next Steps for Africa-EU STI Cooperation
According to the event announcement, the discussions will be based on the project's book entitled 'Africa-Europe Research and Innovation Cooperation: Global Challenges, Bi-regional Responses' which aims to convey the work of CAAST-Net Plus in a digestible format, but also with the purpose of filling the science and technology gap in the existing body of literature on Africa-Europe relations. It raises and answers questions on what the current vision for Africa-Europe cooperation is, how the regions cooperate and what is the way forward."
Other CAAST-Net Plus partners that will be part of the panel include:
- Ismail Barugahara (Uganda National Council for Science and Technology)
- Andy Cherry (Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK)
- Benjamin Gyampoh (African Academy of Sciences)
- James Haselip (UNEP DTU Partnership, Denmark)
- Mike Hughes (Ministry of Education, Rwanda)
- Arne Tostensen (Research Council of Norway)
Interested individuals are encouraged to register for the event by 8 September 2017. For more information, contact Lucy Gregersen at lugr[at]dtu.dk.