Opportunity: SA-Sweden Health Research Projects
Applicants should focus their proposals on inequalities in health, or health systems and health systems policies and projects should aim to run for three years, commencing mid-2016. According to an announcement by the MRC, the initiative aims to foster:
- joint funding of collaborative basic and translational research projects;
- the exchange of technical expertise, personnel, materials and information;
- jointly planned scientific meetings, workshops and symposia;
- training activities and consultations;
- publishing [of] scientific findings and other forms of communicating research results;
- exchange of knowledge and learning models, as well as networks of learning; and,
- other forms of cooperation identified jointly.
The deadline for applications is 29 February 2016.